Pages

Thursday 24 November 2011

My week

consisted of a wheelie bin, a traffic cone, L plates and dumbbells. Plus Dizzy and a polar bear. Yes, a polar bear.


Oh and a few penguins! You'll have to wait to see just how these are connected.

It also saw a raging battle between me, Google Analytics and a certain online shopping site. I refused to surrender. After downloading new browers, adding codes, changing codes, entering new codes, deleting sites and a lot of swearing I think I've won.

It helped that I had the massed weight of the Folksy forum on my side. Thanks go to Mary from Polkadots and Posies and Dave from Gelert Design for their help with Google Analytics. If you are using Internet Explorer and click on their link try Chrome or Firefox. It will look much better.

Remember my list one a day pledge? You won't be surprised to find out that I haven't kept it. That's where the wheelie bin et al come in. I have, thanks to Folksy bootcamp, kept pinning, tweeting and stumbling. Still no Facebook but why rush things? As I'm in the mood, special thanks to Natalie from Nofkants Curios for oragnising and keeping tabs for November Nexus. Also to Mairi from Maram Jewellery from running bootcamp.

Now for some lovely gift ideas. All available from those lovely sellers on Folksy.


SHOP NAME 1 SHOP NAME 2
SHOP NAME 3 SHOP NAME 4
SHOP NAME 5 SHOP NAME 6

3 comments:

Lin said...

A great selection. Am very curious now to see all these things you have mentioned, sounds as though you have been very busy.
Thank you so much for including my scarf, much appreciated.
Linda

Littletree Designs // Rebecca said...

Hi! Thanks for popping by my blog, im glad you liked my post, I really wanted to promote uk talent on etsy and I really like your stuff! I cannot crochet to save my life, well a straight line of stitches(?) but thats it!x

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Oh my...the mysteries of technology...I have been in this position struggling so many times and hours passing by...it's so frustrating isn't it?
Thanks so much too for including ANIKA in your pretty treasury on ETSY...It made my day!....I love your shop too...full of all your pretty crochet handmades!
Hope you have a lovely Sunday,
Susan x