Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

Colour of 2012

Tangerine Tango

This is one way to brighten up a miserable Sunday afternoon in December. Let's take a closer look at the Colour of 2012. In Pantone's own words,
 
Provocative Tangerine Tango, an enticing juicy orange, is a vivacious and appealing refresher to enliven anyone’s outlook this spring.
 
I've got to say it's mouthwatering in its appeal. A hint of tangerine with neutrals is probably the way I'd go. I don't really want to look as if I've been tangoed.
 
As usual the sellers at Etsy have a fantastic range of items if you want to try this out before spring. 




 

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Lizzy Love said...

very refreshing for this time of year! :)

Marilyn said...

I'm sure in the depth of winter this will look good...and I do like Tanerines...so roll on spring 2012!!

MadScientistsDesigns said...

What a bright, cheerful color!

Hippywitch said...

Fabulous and bright! I love oranges so this is great news :-)

Lorraine x