Pages

Saturday 14 January 2012

Colours

Those of you who have been reading my blog for a while will know that last year I ran a series on Pantone colours. I've delayed doing a series on the spring/summer 2012 colours. In the meantime I've been adding to my Pinterest board and it's become quite an obsession. Take a look!


These amazing colour palettes come from Design Seeds. This truly beautiful site makes it possible to search by colour or by theme. It's invaluable for putting together mood boards. I've found it to be too user friendly and quite addictive. Far too easy to flip through boards and pin away. Design Seeds has drawn me in for hours while I go 'Oooh, aaaah!!!' Needless to say I'm hooked.

I'm trying new ways of putting my limited number of organic cotton shades together. Design Seeds has been a real find. Here are some of my favourites.



Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lizzy Love said...

Fabulous! Love your boards!!!! :)